A Feast for the Senses
Celebrity Chefs, Mixologists and Craft Brewers will be in attendance
CHEFS, MIXOLOGIST, CRAFT BREWERIES
- Karen McAthy - Blue Heron Creamery
- Jaroslaw Faryna - Copper Chimney
- Steven Courtney - Alpina Wine Bar
- Chef Jeremy Kersche / Chef Max Straczek - Fable Kitchen
- Starri Chow - Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
- Faizal Kassam - Terroir Kitchen
- Adam Pegg - La Quercia
- Kenta Takahashi - Boulevard
- Karan Suri - Fairmont Waterfront
- Dan Olson - Railtown Catering & Cafe
- Eleanor Chow Waterfall - Cadeaux Bakery
- Mark Pennington + Greg Hook - Cacao Barry + Chocolate Arts Mixologists
- Julia Diakow - Sovereign Canada
- Eric Scott - Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
- Amber Bruce - TBD Craft Breweries
- Don Farion - Bomber Brewing
- Eric Moutal - Steel & Oak Brewing
- Jason Meyer - Driftwood Brewery
- Kerry Dyson - Bridge Brewing Company
Rare Disease Foundation
We Have an Innovative Approach
The Rare Disease Foundation is focused on linking basic science and clinical practice to increase the efficiency of rare disease research. This model is called Translational Care. By incorporating research, astute clinician observation and parental knowledge into the various stages of rare disease research we impact the speed of discovery and the way rare conditions are managed.
Book a room
Attendees of Rare Finds Vancouver can stay at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre a discounted rate ($169/night). Click here to book online or call toll free at 1800 325 3535 and quote is Rare Diseases Group Block rate. No promo code needed.
Host of the evening
Coleen's diverse television experience, including working for the CTV network and in her early career as an on-air host and creative director in Victoria, has earned her numerous awards.
Coleen began at CTV Vancouver in 1997 as reporter. She soon became the news anchor and fill-in host for the station’s morning show.
Born in Halifax, Nova Scotia and raised in Victoria, B.C., Coleen earned a B.A. degree in English and History at the University of Victoria.
An active member of the community, she is involved with many charitable organizations including Friends for Life, Dress for Success, The BC Cancer Agency, Breast Cancer Research, The Heart and Stroke Foundation, The Vancouver Art Gallery, Arts Umbrella, spinal chord research, Plan Canada and Orangutan Foundation International.